Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Partner Success Associate Principal, you’ll be the face and voice of Via for our partners both internally and externally. In this dynamic role, you’ll be responsible for building genuine and durable customer relationships while converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. You will serve as our partners’ trusted advisor by providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners with Via by championing for new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partner’s service size and scope.
- Develop a vision and strategy for partners by assessing their strengths and weaknesses to assist them in setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Build deep and trusting long-term relationships with partners by identifying partner pain points, providing solutions, and recognizing opportunities for service growth and revenue generation
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data to provide partners with actionable recommendations that improve their services’ quality, efficiency, and growth
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership
- You have minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience, including client facing experience
- Relationship builder who remains calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism and celebrates partners’ successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy; you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, aren’t deterred by setbacks or pivots, and thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility
- An excellent team player; you’re a meaningful individual contributor, and a mentor to others on your team. You view successes as a team effort, and enjoy working with others
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.