As a Partner Success Associate Principal, you are the face of Remix by Via to our partners, and the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic and multi-faceted role, you are responsible for educating partners on Remix software, sharing transit planning and street design best practices, using creative problem solving to resolve partner challenges and gathering feedback to help guide our product roadmap. Data-driven and operationally savvy, Partner Success Associate Principals are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, and expand partner relationships, relentlessly seeking to build operational success and leverage it into long-term partner retention and revenue growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Remix platform and use this knowledge to distill client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements.
- Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Stay informed on current events and trends involving clients, Remix competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy; you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience, or strong interest in, sales, negotiation, and generating commercial growth
- Excitement in the dynamic nature of this position, and willingness to travel for work as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working at a late stage startup and/or in the public sector
- Strong interest and/or experience in the intersection of technology and transportation
Compensation and Benefits
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.