We are looking for our initial DevOps Engineers - to automate our workflows and processes, evolve our
service architecture, polish our CI/CD pipeline, deploy+maintain our service multi-cloud.You will be a core member of Via Engineering team. Via engineers are experienced, highly motivated, independent, fast learners, great problem solvers, and are super fun to work with.
What You'll Do
- Defining and implementing effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Reducing the computation costs of the company while increasing the computers' utilization.
- Evaluating and integrating advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Managing constantly updating intense simulation environments.
Who You Are
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experienced with AWS deployment.
- Have experience with Docker/Orchestration such as Kubernetes.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Knows how to work independently, build work plans and manage your tasks efficiently
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?