Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, E-Mail and Push to join our team in Berlin. The position requires a strong understanding of CRM systems and direct marketing strategies to grow and engage audiences via email and push communications. The ideal applicant should be performance driven and comfortable owning all aspects of growth and content strategies. In addition, they should have a thorough understanding of the contemporary style zeitgeist as well as have superlative communication skills and be able to work well with product managers and the wider marketing and activations team.
- Oversee newsletter and app marketing strategies, supporting both e-commerce and editorial communications and working closely with each platform’s content managers to plan and maintain cohesive calendars
- Own growth of engaged newsletter subscribers and active app users to meet team-wide performance and revenue goals, providing analysis reports for key stakeholders to identify winning patterns, new opportunities, and roadblocks
- Work with stakeholders to establish content series and formats, optimized to audience acquisition and conversion
- Manage the relationship with ESP provider, communicating needs regarding updates and improvements to tech, UX, and design teams.
- Establish audience segmentation strategy to increase personalization and customization of email and push messaging and utilize automated messaging to maintain and nurture relationships
- Hypothesize and monitor AB testing results, regularly communicating learnings and ensuring strategies are adjusted accordingly
- Share data-based insights in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to track and adapt overall performance to meet company-wide KPIs
- Manage additional tools and platforms as related to growth, such as WisePops, Zapier, Facebook Ads, etc
- Direct experience using CRM management tools
- 3-5 years of experience working with ESPs, with experience migrating platforms
- Proven track record growing audiences
- Ability to transform raw data into reports via Excel and distill findings into actionable insights
- Demonstrable experience creating direct marketing content plans optimized for audience acquisition and conversion
- Comfortable utilizing data analytics platforms, such as Looker
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign preferred
- Familiarity with UX Design, HTML a plus
- Passion for product and deep knowledge of the streetwear and luxury fashion spaces
- Currently Berlin-based or willing to relocate
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.