We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our award-winning in-house creative agency. This key role requires a reliable and self-motivated individual who wants to join a fast-paced and highly creative environment.
Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires especially young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, music, art, and entertainment. With a reach of 50M+ each month across platforms, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast growing media company.
- Planning, organising and managing client and in-house projects from start to finish
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Foresee challenges or obstacles and take actions to minimize the impact
- Collaboration with different creative teams, production, sales, editorial and with global project management counterparts
- Record revenues, track costs and maintain accurate profit and loss statements for individual projects
- Work closely with the team to improve workflows and processes ongoing
- Minimum 5+ years of Project Management experience in the creative industry
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Resilience and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Understanding of the Highsnobiety aesthetic and audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English mandatory and basic German beneficial
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically
- Enjoy working in a forward-thinking, dynamic team
What we offer:
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focusses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media and advertising landscape
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.