Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- Receive and manage complaints from customers and regulatory authorities.
- Conduct root-cause analysis to identify operational improvement potentials and gaps in service offerings, in strong alignment with our Legal & Compliance department.
- Maintain an up-to-date complaints report in accordance with MiFID II requirements.
- Drive and track improvement measures, to improve the customer experience with Solarisbank and its cooperation partners.
- Communicate and respond to regulatory authorities to establish a solid relationship.
We'd love to see
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- +2 years of working experience in complaints management of a financial institution, preferably in a German-speaking market.
- Completed bank apprenticeship or comparable qualification with professional Complaints-handling experience is a strong plus.
- A plus are knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements (MiFID II, WpHG, MaComp).
- Fluency in German is a prerequisite, and English should be at a conversational level.
- Strong team player with outstanding communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and partner focused
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.