Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team:
The Partnerships organization within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our Partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. Within Partnerships, the Strategic Partner Project Management department is accountable for the delivery of small, medium & large sized strategic projects for existing Partners of Solarisbank. This involves working closely with internal stakeholders and Partners to deliver new features that the product organization delivers as well as new set-ups. You would report directly to the Head of Strategic Partner Projects.
- You are responsible for the effective end-to-end delivery of commercial growth projects for driving the growth of existing Partners that have high strategic relevance for the organization.
- In particular you would deliver the roll-out of financial products across France / Italy / Spain / Netherlands for some of our key existing Partners.
- You collaborate closely with a variety of functional and development teams within the company, to effectively manage the project scope, project schedule, project costs using effective techniques.
- During the execution of project, you are our Partner’s trusted point of contact within the organization, engaging internal teams to meet mutually set goals and objectives.
- You strive to challenge/remove blockers that may arise and impede successful completion of tasks, be it due to internal or external factors.
- You design and leverage metrics to assess reports / KPIs highlighting progress, risks & issues in delivering multiple projects
- You create and constantly improve best-practice frameworks related to project management and process optimisation to support the growth of Strategic Partner Project department.
- You contribute to the development of the Partnerships function and more widely to the organization, by implementing and/or optimising processes.
- You have at least 4+ years of relevant work experience in project management with a technology company, financial services company, start-up or top consultancy firm.
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking, banking processes, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience.
- You are confident to present your case and projects towards wider stakeholders (e.g. towards the board of Solarisbank)
- You have experience in managing negotiations and nurturing commercial relationships.
- You have an analytical and creative mindset and know how to ensure high quality project delivery in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- You are a master in managing complex dependencies and stakeholder landscapes, and can be influential without necessarily having direct ownership.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing. German, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish or Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow.
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals.
- Flexible working hours.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: