Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships organisation within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. Business Solutions & Change department is the face to the partners to jointly develop new ideas and products and shape them internally within the organisation. The function while providing consultancy on innovation towards our partners works together with the internal product teams to support the shaping of the solution in the best interests of our partners.
The Consultant for Business Solutions & Change is responsible for collaborating with partners from the stage of ideation to the scoping of innovative product features. The role requires strong stakeholder management skills as the candidate consults with internal and external teams from the functions product, compliance, legal and risk. The successful candidate is an experienced and solution-driven communicator who manages to reconcile the varying perspectives of all stakeholders while at the same time establishing trusting relationships.
- Support projects to define partners' business requirements and enable their technical implementation within Solarisbank
- Operationally assist Solarisbank-internal core teams with the enablement of innovative products
- Continuously assess end-customer onboarding journey of different partners & identify gaps in existing products
- Develop and embed change management of feature requests from partners across the business
- Support the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and standards to streamline the feature request process
- Minimum 2 years experience in EU financial industry as a consultant or business analyst
- Proven track-record of delivering projects involving company-internal & external stakeholders with diverse professional backgrounds
- Previous experience in senior-management communication using common presentation tools is a strong plus
- Good understanding and knowledge of the EU fintech industry (i.e. debit or credit card processing or mobile payment technologies) is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, any other languages such as Spanish, Italian or French are a plus
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.