Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You manage our growing global internal community at Solarisbank
- You run our regular internal company-wide formats including our Broadcast, learning sessions, social events etc.
- You identify relevant stories across the organization and manage the content calendar
- You are an expert and go to person for all Solarians to help them fit their messages to the right communications channel to reach their audience in the best possible way
- You constantly evaluate and drive the development of our knowledge base Confluence
- You are always on the lookout for new ideas for our Internal Comms landscape
- Together with our Senior Internal Communications Manager you realize communication campaigns that help to highlight dedicated topics company wide
What you bring
- You have +3 years’ experience in community management in either an internal or external facing role
- You have a relevant university degree, optionally with a focus on communications or a related field
- You are an excellent communicator and like to try out creative ideas
- You have worked in global and remote-first settings
- You are passionate about organizing unique events, no matter if they are remote or in person
- You maintain strong relations with key stakeholder groups across the organization
- You are a networker and passionate about connecting people and creating unique experiences
- You have experience in working with Confluence and Slack
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What do we offer?
- Independent and diverse work.
- Direct cooperation with the decision-makers and participation in shaping the future of Solarisbank, one of the most attractive FinTechs in the industry today.
- An excellent work culture with flat hierarchy in an international, highly motivated team.
Information on data processing: