Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your future team
You will be working as a (Senior) Data Analyst in our Data Team working closely with experts in data platform engineering and data warehousing. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to deliver exceptional insights and data to diverse stakeholders.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range . We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a (Senior) Data Analyst you will:
- You will be main contact point and responsible for at least one of our Business Units or Functional Teams
- Leverage insights for the business team by providing analyses, reports and dashboards, and be a quality gatekeeper on data leading to business decisions
- You develop quantitative analysis to drive business decisions and strategy
- You explore large datasets, give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues and present findings to stakeholders
- You design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports in our reporting tool - We are using Tableau
- You write SQL queries with business logic to retrieve data from our Data Lake / Warehouse, monitor the KPIs and taking necessary actions
- You ensure that Self-Service Dashboards are in place to enable key stakeholders to answer many of their data-based questions themselves - without sending ad hoc requests
- You will work closely with data warehouse team to design and maintain scalable data models
Who are you?
- You have several years of relevant experience interpreting data in an analytics or business intelligence role
- You understand what kind of information is driving business - and know how to "tell a story" around it to gain stakeholder's attention
- You have solid experience with SQL for analytics
- You are experienced with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau or PowerBI), experience with statistical methods is a big plus
- You like to take responsibility and drive your topics by getting your key stakeholders
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- You have experience with data modeling
- You have experience with Python
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.