Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing.
- Processing of daily inbound of Insolvencies
- Serving as a second level point of contract for standard customer Insolvency related queries
- Always keep an overview, proactively discover inefficiencies in workstreams and process flows and identify potential to continuously improve through standardisation and automation, with a focus on Insolvency Operations.
- Always keep all applicable documentation and process mapping are up to date.
- Monitor Regulatory changes for Insolvency Operations, and apply to existing processes.
- Manage projects independently and actively drive the change. You validate and write business requirements, define and execute test plans.
- Use a data driven approach to solve challenges, define metrics to monitor, analyse and improve processes and performance together with the Seizures team.
- Actively contributes to team effort by working collaboratively on achieving company OKRs
What you should bring along
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Banking Insolvencies.
- Ideally you graduated with a degree in Finance, Economics, Law, Business Management, or a related field.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, attention to detail and a solution-oriented way of thinking.
- You are a team player, with a "Can-do" attitude, who feels comfortable independently driving projects forward and autonomously achieving set goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines and with shifting priorities.
- German language proficiency at a native or C1+ level and English at a good working proficiency level
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: