Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Solarisbank is divided in 4 business units, each of them responsible for one slice of the overall product offering. Each unit is a cross-functional team of people, from tech and product to risk and sales. Each unit contains two or more product development teams. Around the units exist functional teams that help Solarisbank accelerate as a people organization.
Within the Product organisation in the context of our cards business we heavily rely on collaboration with external providers and 3rd parties (eg Card Schemes, Technical Processor, Card Perso Bureau and others) to keep our cards business running effectively and to embark on new business opportunities and product development activities. To ensure our 3rd party relations can be the foundation for an efficient and frictionless collaboration we need to work closely together with counterparts within our business partners' organisation at different levels and to ensure several layers of business processes are operating smoothly.
- You work closely together with our Senior Manager Cards Business to manage provider relations in several aspects
- You build knowledge in relation to the content of provider and other 3rd party agreements
- You build and maintain close relationships with our Partner Onboarding and Partner Management team in relation to cards business activities of our partners
- You build and maintain close relationships with our Data Team to build insights driven data models and reports
- You ensure data is delivered via the correct channels to counterparties meeting deadlines
- You understand and execute regular activities needed to maintain an efficient relationship (eg Validating Invoices, Provide Reporting, Attend Regular Update Meetings and Calls)
- You pro-actively liaise with providers and other 3rd parties to resolve issues at the business level
- You consult and support your colleagues within Product Management and other operational functions related to the cards business with data driven insights and your provider knowledge
- You contribute to provider and 3rd party due diligence activities and second line of defence processes
What you should bring along
- You bring a passion for strong collaboration and solving problems through communication
- You have an analytical and data driven mindset and an excellent understanding of commercial relationship management activities
- Concrete experience in the context of payment cards is a strong bonus
- You have experience dealing with large amounts of data and data transformation/aggregation
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are data driven, understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You see yourself as a team player and are comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.