Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Our product team ensures a consistent and state of the art development of our financial products. In order to master this challenge, the product team always wears different hats, challenges itself and changes perspectives. We deal with many internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis as they are essential in ensuring out products we build remain the "best in class".
Solarisbank is about to extend its Banking as a Service offering towards Securities. In line with our established business strategy we will offer easy, lean APIs that enable our existing and new Partners to build completely new user experiences and concepts around Securities in a compliant manner. We believe that access to the financial markets is becoming essential for offering modern banking applications. Hence, we are looking for a Product Manager who is keen to work with us on catapulting Solarisbank into the next orbit and thrilled to launch this brand new product together with us.
- Together with our product, engineering and business teams you drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the Solarisbank Securities offering
- You become the advocate and thought leader to foster new Security offering within Solarisbank
- You go all in to innovate a established market and shape a new category within Banking as a Service
- You drive growth in close collaboration with the product team and vendors based on metrics, market requirements and arising opportunities
- You bring together the interests and needs of business partners, vendors, end-customers and stakeholders and align priorities, scope and processes with them
- You coordinate technical and business requirements internally with all internal stakeholders and with third-party providers
- You are part of the Solarisbank product team and align your strategies with the Solarisbank's portfolio and vice versa
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and you're keen to shape up a business from scratch
- You have a proven background in Security Trading and it's processes and regulations
- Your Security Trading background gives you the confidence to rethink a category while maintaining full compliancy at all times
- You are experienced in leading new product developments as a business or product owner
- You are data driven, understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You have a growth mindset driven by curiosity and empathy
- You enjoy thinking in processes as much as APIs and push always for a holistic view
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and you lead with verve, knowledge and empathy
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: