Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
SolarisBank's Finance department is responsible for accounting, bookkeeping, tax and financial reporting for our growing business. We have a central role in building state of the art FinTech products to empower our partners and achieve success. We operate with the vision of establishing automated, data-driven and scalable Finance processes. We are looking for a talented Financial/Accounting Analyst who will be mainly responsible of preparing month-end-closing processes, yearly and monthly financial reports and improve controls including reconciliations.
Your Responsibilities will mainly relate to the business activities in Spain and include:
- As part of the Finance department you report to the CFO and Head of Finance
- You are responsible for accounting, analyzing, and presenting results for revenue, gross profit, balance sheet, and/or income and expense accounts.
- You analyze and improve accounting processes in order to shorten time to close, improve controls and ensure scalability as the business grows.
- You ensure compliance with applicable Accounting and Tax Standards
- You collaborate closely with other departments to build correct booking logics and models for new financial products.
- You studied business economics/administration with a focus on Finance/Accounting/Controlling
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in Finance, Accounting or Auditing. Experience with banking industries preferred.
- You have a strong understanding of applicable Accounting and Tax Standards (IFRS, HGB, German Tax Law)
- You would like to expand this experience in a dynamic, high-growth company and make a significant contribution to the successful development and expansion of solarisBank AG.
- You enjoy projects that improve processes and controls and increase efficiency.
- Detailed understanding of month end closing processes
- You demonstrate strong ownership for your work, for driving project and process improvements
- You feel comfortable working with Excel, Word and PPT. Familiarity with SAP is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and thrive on working with a large range of stakeholders, as well as working in a team and supporting team members in achieving tangible results and progress.
- Due to the international environment, advanced English skills are required (additional language courses are offered). German is a significant plus.
What do we offer?
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.