In Data team, experts from Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics are working closely together. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to deliver information to support decision-making of key stakeholders, as well as to process and provide data for essential processes.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our growing team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- Your main responsibility is to ensure that key stakeholder receive information that enables them to take great data-informed business decisions.This involves you being responsible for:
- Gather and understand requirements of business owners
- Create dashboards and reports that support business decision-making
- Gather and migrate data to feed the dashboards and reports
- Analyse information and give recommendations
- You will provide accurate and reliable insights for various stakeholders within our company
Our Perfect Match
- You are thinking analytical - but act hands-on.
- You are a problem-solver and are able to find solutions in any situation.
- You have sufficient soft skills to setup and manage a good working relationship with your team members and key stakeholders internally
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science/BI
- Advance SQL skills
- Good knowledge of Tableau alternatively other data visualisation tools (eg. Power BI, Looker)
- Experience in Data Modelling
- Python skills will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English