Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your Team
The Onboarding Project Management within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers.
As part of that, Technical Solution Engineering and Technical Writing is responsible for helping partners to integrate Solarisbank API’s. As technical writer you will play a key role to make technical interactions with Solarisbank products as easy and seamless as possible by creating a public documentation which simplifies the complexity of a banking API.
As a Technical Writer you will:
- Create documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, API specifications
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Development Teams, Product Owners and Partner Management.
- Create client resources and educational materials, including demos, tutorials, training materials, general & technical overview and FAQs.
- Research, write, edit and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds.
- Publish weekly release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product updates, releases and fixes.
- Edit other writers' content and documentation for consistency and continuously update content with current information.
- Maintain tracking and ticketing system to ensure documentation is always up to date.
- Test products for issues, provide insight to resolving problems and ensure documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in English, Communication, Journalism, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, Teaching, Curriculum Development or Scientific Publication.
- 3 years experience in technical writing.
- Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experienced in setting up Documentations from scratch
- Experience using API documentation.
- Experience in Open API Specification/Swagger
- Experience with documentation publishing software.
- Preferred: Prior experience working within IT Development, SaaS or web-based technology environment, knowledge in financial services
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.