Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kyiv within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on email@example.com.
About your future Team
Business Operations is a team of highly skilled project managers and process engineers working closely with internal stakeholders to identify, analyse and improve critical processes within the organisation to ensure Solarisbank delivers best-in-class services to Partners and end-customers.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Take technical ownership of our process infrastructure and push it to the next stage
- Bring in the engineering mindset into our newly founded Business Operations team and help define how it operates
- Analyze, set up, automate and optimize our internal processes
- Consult your co-workers in how to reach their goals safely and efficiently, and provide support in adding or adjusting tooling
- Implement solutions that improve throughput, remove inefficient or manual tasks and let humans concentrate on the hard and important things
- Apply and extend common monitoring solutions
- Drive usage of common components and define standards for a growing, efficient process landscape
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
What you should bring along
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience in systems engineering and networking
- You are really fluent in Python or at least one another programming language and you are willing to learn
- You have experience with AWS
- You have solid experience working with multiple types of databases, webservers and at least one configuration management system
- You know how to safely setup and operate both Windows and Linux machines
- You know what to look out for when you're setting up a monitoring solution
- You are curious how things work (or break), and you're able to quickly grasp a problem when it occurs
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles and you know how to apply them
- You have a sound understanding of best practices that make services and infrastructures resilient and scalable
- You are a proactive peer and help the people around you to grow and learn from your experience
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your knowledge in a likeable way
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.