Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the integrated Marketing and Communications (MarComms) team of Solarisbank. You leverage your talent for online marketing to manage marketing channels, create engaging content as well as build and activate communities.
- You are responsible for all our newsletter and social media channels with an emphasis on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You own the CRM and social media marketing strategy, including the planning, creating and publishing of engaging content.
- You engage in a proactive dialogue with our community in order to shape and maintain our positive corporate reputation.
- You ensure a consistent brand messaging across all channels and leverage the potential of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- You support the team in planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including Paid Media, PR and internal communication.
- You support the team in designing and executing (virtual) events, such as the Solarisbank Partner Summit or external events.
- You have exceptional organizational and creative problem-solving skills, hands-on mentality and a strong sense of teamwork.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in social media management and in the support, management and moderation of communities as well as content creation.
- You are part of the fintech community, know opinion leaders, trolls and critics and know how to identify and deal with them.
- You have excellent English language skills. German language skills are a plus.
What We Offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.