Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and wellbeing.
The Credit Risk Team operates with the vision of establishing automated, data-driven and scalable risk management systems which help building state of the art FinTech products and empower Solarisbanks’ partners !
We have many goals to accomplish in 2021 chief among them is:
- Setup of new products
- Expand internationally
- Enhancement of scoring models and focusing on scalability and automation
To help us achieve our goals and strengthen our Credit Risk Management Team we are looking for bright minds to join forces!
- You will develop and implement automated risk management assessments for new products and various customer groups in Germany and go-to countries
- You will drive own projects in order to growth the lending business
- You will optimize the credit approval process and subsequent processes like dunning, workout and collection
- You will coordinate co-operational partners and third party providers
- You will adapt existing products to the requirements of new partners
- You will enhance existing monitoring and reporting structures
- You will improve automated, data-driven and scalable Credit Risk Management processes
- You will identify improvement potentials, develop solution approaches and implement those
- You will closely collaborate with cross functional teams
What you should bring along
- You have already gained a minimum of 3 years of experience in the credit risk management sector or in banking consultancy
- You have a university degree, ideally with a focus on maths, economics, banking, business administration or a comparable qualification
- You are characterized by a result-oriented and structured way of working, with a high degree of self-organization and with focus for details
- You like to take a holistic view of things and focus on the internal coordination
- You also have team spirit and assertiveness
- You are keen to change the payments- and the lending sector
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: