Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- As the Commercial Country Head France, you will be responsible for managing all sales activities in France. This involves taking responsibility for revenue and pipeline targets.
- You represent Solarisbank in France and are directly responsible for commercial and global success of our company
- You network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- You coordinate the progression of potential partners with Legal, Compliance, Partner Onboarding, Product Owners and further internal stakeholders
- You report to the Head of International Sales, part of the commercial organization
- Part of the role is to provide market and product insights
- You represent Solarisbank on trade shows and related events
- You can operate independently and you are ready to grow and lead a strong
- You present and explain Solarisbank products, features and services to
- potential partners
- You support on a variety of initiatives including the go-to-market strategy and
- future product/feature development for all our products and markets
- You have a Bachelors or Masters in Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role with international customers, ideally in either digital consulting or Fintech
- Background in either Digital Banking/Payments/Lending is highly preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people management,
- leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- You have 3+ years leadership experience in a commercial department in the
- Financial industry
- A proven and reliable network to fuel the sales pipeline
- You write and speak fluent English and French; German is optional
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.