Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
You will work in the Digital Banking business unit, which owns the management of digital banking accounts and money transactions between them. The mission is to bootstrap our initial team that establishes Java in our tech stack as a green field approach. As such, you will heavily influence and create the architectural direction of our java stack and put in place a modern, pragmatic and state of the art usage of Java for high performance applications.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Ensure on-time delivery of new API endpoints
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Mentor teammates with less experience than you
What you should bring along
- You have proven multi-year experience with Java or other JVM languages, e.g. Scala, Kotlin
- You have profound experience with AWS and with infrastructure as code.
- You understand and live agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: