Solarisbank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
Solarisbank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 10+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 80+ partners.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of our Business Development team and will focus on the Business Units Identity and Digital Assets
- You work closely with different departments (e.g. Managing Directors, Sales, Partner Management and Product)
- You are responsible for go-to-market strategies as well as lead validation
- You manage sales pipeline for your allocated Business Units in alignment with key stakeholders
- You support on a variety of initiatives which have impact on customer and revenue growth for Solarisbank
- You identify and analyse social and economic information, strategic issues and trends that affect people, industries, markets and companies, on a regional and global scale
- You will acquire and manage the delivery of various kinds of data, which is crucial for our business models and strategy
- You create presentations for both internal departments and our external partners
- You support colleagues with ad-hoc research requests as well as ongoing (operational) tasks
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You are from a top university a Bachelors or Masters in Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- You have gained a minimum of work experience of 3 years in the fields of strategy consultancy, Startups or Financial Services
- You have a background or relevant experience in the Identity and Digital Assets industry
- FinTech background beneficial but not mandatory
- You are able to understand business models and present them in a clear and structured way
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your projects
- You are highly analytical and are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You write and speak fluent English and preferably German
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: