solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 290+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Within our B2B2X approach we value our customers as Partners. As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for solarisBank´s Identity (KYC) Partners and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our Partners continue to view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big
Our Identity unit comprises cutting-edge customer identification solutions for fintechs, banks and other digital companies looking to offer a smooth onboarding process for their customers.
For our B2C partners, we offer a multitude of identification methods on our platform, aiming towards driving the conversion and improving customer experience. For our B2B partners, we offer the smoothest onboarding experience seen on the market with a fully digital and fast process.
Altogether, the Identity product portfolio is set to enable our partners to provide their customers the very best onboarding journey out there.
- You bring together the interests of our Identity (KYC) partners, end-customers and solarisBank.
- You’ll work closely with other teams within the company, namely our legal, commercial and on-boarding teams, to understand your customers' vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges.
- You are your Partners´ trusted point of contact within the company, who engages other teams to make things happen. Therefore, you are Partner-focused and work for the long-term.
- You acquire a detailed understanding of our products’ characteristics, including technical, in order to provide API expertise and drive feature adoption.
- You bring your Partners´ voice into discussions centered around product development and product performance.
- You invoke the organization to examine Partner requests efficiently.
- You communicate our roadmaps to Partners’ in a comprehensible manner.
- You'll implement and leverage metrics to assess your Partners’ health and monitor performance.
- You understand how to design adequate Partner growth strategies.
- You are responsible for managing projects for our live Partner and help them continuously to grow, to become a revenue driver for solarisBank .
- You support the advancement of our existing products in the field of technical, legal and banking related topics, as well as the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business.
- You are also handling process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions.
- You play an essential part in assessing up-sell and/or renewal opportunities.
- You join an emergent, agile Partner Management team and contribute to its development by implementing and/or optimizing processes.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (written and verbal).
- You are passionate about combining Finance and Tech.
- You are highly analytical and solving complex problems is what excites you.
- You are data and outcome driven and dig for the business KPIs before start building.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master degree.
- Experience with OKRs for goal setting is a plus.
- You have in-depth knowledge about KYC products, banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience.
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment.
- You have experience in negotiating and managing commercial relationships, understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- You are strong in communications & presentation skills, as this role will bring you to speak with C-level executives as well as tech teams.
- You navigate complex stakeholder landscapes easily and know always how to ask whom what to answer your partner’s requests.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.