solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Your Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a successful sales & pricing operations environment for solarisBank, establishing approval flows and automated pricing workflows.
One of the main responsibilities is to manage Salesforce users and inquiries to improve and automate sales & relationship management related processes, guiding solarisBank to rely on Salesforce as the single source of truth for all partner-related questions.
Detailed content will include but not limit to:
- Building & managing Product & Pricing approval flows
- Pricing implementation based on Salesforce & SQL
- Integrating standard pricing categories to increase pricing efficiencies
- Managing the pipeline
- Sales steering (data quality assurance)
- Re-shaping of object setup based on product level
- Managing change requests
- Lead generation
- Automating term sheet and contract creation as well as the approval process
- Training of employees
Our Perfect Match
The person we are looking for is an officially licensed Salesforce Administrator with at least 3 years of work experience, ideally in payments, payment processing or banking.
You should be a team player with strong communication skills, fluent in English as well as being able to have business conversations in German.
You have managed Salesforce.com as a System Administrator and/or worked as Inside Sales Manager in your previous role(s) and you are familiar with challenges young companies face when it comes to pipeline management and performance tracking.
You don’t shy away from pushing the sales organization to deliver clean and professional pipeline management as well as high process discipline.
You can expect to become part of a young & highly motivated team, shaping solarisBank’s CRM environment & sales processes. If you are looking for a dynamic work environment and you enjoy changing things fast: Please send us your application!
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Information on data processing: