solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
The Credit Risk Team operates with the vision of establishing automated, data-driven and scalable risk management systems which help building state of the art FinTech products and empower solarisBanks’ partners !
We have many goals to accomplish in 2020 chief among them is:
- Storing, accessibility and handling of data;
- Enhancement of scoring models;
- Focusing on analytics and automation;
To help us achieve our goals and strengthen our Credit Risk Management Team we are looking for bright minds to join forces!
- You will analyze, review and approve credit risk exposures on a case-by-case or partner level basis
- You will take over the responsibility for further development of existing credit decision processes and redesign them if necessary
- You will optimize credit risk decisions by using best practices from the credit sector
- You will build analysis and identify reasons to explain any variance to expected loss expectation within the credit portfolio
- You will continuously prepare recommendations to adjust the impairments and loan loss provisions from a credit risk perspective based on data
- You look at credit decisions from an analytical perspective and also come up with hypothesis of what if
- You will develop reporting structures within the credit risk area of the lending business
- You support the communication within the team and with cooperation partners
- In your career, you have min 2 years of relevant experience as Credit Officer / Underwriter
- You have a university degree, ideally with a focus on banking business administration or a comparable qualification like an apprenticeship to become a banker
- You are characterized by a result-oriented and structured way of working with a high degree of self-organization
- You also have team spirit and assertiveness
- You are keen to change the lending sector
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: