Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team.
Solarisbank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Our product team ensures a consistent and state of the art development of our financial products. In order to master this challenge, the product team always wears different glasses, challenges itself and changes perspectives. We deal with many internal stakeholders on a daily basis since they are essential for the product we build.
The Digital Banking product is one of the core offerings of Solarisbank, enabling our Partners to build any type of Neo-Banking (especially in a contextual sense) for their existing customers, on top of our platform. We are scaling teams up here by adding at least a second full team, potentially more in the future, to stay ahead of the market regarding available functionalities and degree of automation of all processes.
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the Solarisbank DiBa product and define its value proposition, together with the other product people involved in the DiBa product and within the context of our Digital Banking & Cards Business Unit
- You bring together the interests of business partners, end-customers and Solarisbank and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of features
- You identify and outline user stories and plan them with the development team
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You coordinate technical and business requirements internally and with third-party providers
- You are part of the Solarisbank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession
- Existing knowledge of cards processing or having worked in FinTech is a plus
- You are experienced in leading new products and features development
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are data driven, understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You see yourself as a team player and have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
Information on data processing: