solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Keeping our platform and services secure is a major goal of solarisBank. Our technology and development processes are state of the art and we are integrating security from the beginning to make it an integral part of our environment and culture. In order to make our vision of becoming security pioneers become true, we are looking for candidates who will have the opportunity to learn and become part of our security team, covering all aspects of security, from information security management to continuous security integration to penetration testing and compliance across our platform.
- You will be part of the existing security team at solarisBank and will assist in the technical aspects of information security
- You conduct stress tests and hacker activities against our platform and products in order to identify potential risks and take immediate counter actions
- You will help to automate security checks and vulnerability scans
- You will analyze attack patterns and perform threat modelling on our architecture to identify risks and to protect our assets
- You will help in defining security standard and establishing secure frameworks for our developers
- You will consult developers in implementing new security features
- You will educate and train our tech team on security relevant topics
- You have at least two years of experience in the information security area
- You have a sharp mind and have in-depth technical knowledge
- You preferably have a background as a software engineer
- Experience in Ruby, Go, Elixir, Docker, Microservices is a plus
- You know how to implement and use vulnerability scanning tools and how to setup counter measures against identified weak points
- Fluency in English required, excellent business proficiency in German is a big plus
- Understanding of Retail Finance products and the European banking landscape is a plus
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have at least one hobby beside coding/hacking/being a security maniac
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: