SolarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
- You are part of our Project Team, playing an active role in various aspects of the engagement with top tier strategic partners
- You will work closely with different departments (i.e. Product Management, Tech, Legal, Risk, Operations, etc.)
- You will gather and analyze data, as well as develop and communicate recommendations to your team members and external stakeholders
- You will create and present presentations and summaries for senior management committees
- You support in managing the scope and timelines of complex and exciting projects from an end to end perspective
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You are currently enrolled at a top tier university and you have an outstanding record of academic achievements
- You have gained first working experience in the fields of Consulting, Investment Banking, Commercial Banking or Startups
- You have a proven record of leadership in a work setting or through extracurricular activities
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your project
- You are able to work collaboratively with people at all levels in an organization
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively (English is a must, German is a big plus)
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- You are motivated to go the extra-mile
- You are available for 3 to 6 months (internship)
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
Information on data processing: