solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
solarisBank’s Blockchain Factory is briding the gap between the Crypto Currency and banking world. It has built up a track record of several cooperations which need dedication to make them more successful in the future.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for client retention and growth. Because we value our clients as partners, you will build and grow relationships with an expanding set of clients and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our clients continue to view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
You work closely with other teams within the company, namely our commercial and on-boarding teams, to understand your customers' vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges
You are your clients’ trusted point of contact within the company, who engages other teams to make things happen. Therefore, you are customer-focused and work for the long-term
You acquire a detailed understanding of our products’ characteristics, including technical, in order to provide API expertise and drive feature adoption.
You bring your customers' voice into discussions centred around product development and product performance
- You invoke the organization to examine customer requests efficiently
- You communicate our roadmaps to partners in a comprehensible manner
- You'll implement and leverage metrics to assess your clients' health and monitor performance
You understand how to design adequate customer success strategies
You play an essential part in assessing up-sell and/or renewal opportunities
You have an eye for spotting at-risk customers and turning them around
- You understand and guide the partner in topics around Cryptocurrencies, Digital Assets & Blockchain Technology
You join an emergent, agile Partner Success team and contribute to its development by implementing and/or optimizing processes.
- A true affinity for Cryptocurrencies, Digital Assets & Blockchain Technology is a must-have, former experience in that field is beneficial
You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role with international customers for a technology or financial services company
You hold a bachelor degree or higher degree
You have experience in negotiating and managing commercial relationships, understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
You are strong in communications & presentation skills, as this role will bring you to speak with C-level executives as well as tech teams
You have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics. You see the bigger picture just as clearly as the details. You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- You navigate complex stakeholder landscapes easily and know always how to ask whom what to answer your partner’s requests
- You are able to communicate complex topics in easy words
- You are fluent in German and English, verbally and in writing.
You have in-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
The solaris offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: