SolarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As an Intern in the Partner Success Management team, you will support us with daily tasks and bring a helping hand to various projects. As you do so, you will be exposed to forward-looking partners undertaking to redefine the boundaries of their space.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will help with a wide variety of hands-on tasks throughout the partner journey. Namely, you will support the Partner Success Manager in prepping for internal status calls and clients presentations, taking owernship of subjects raised in the course of those discussions and driving their resolution internally and externally.
- You will lead small to middle-sized research projects aimed at creating or improving internal processes. Namely, you will support on pricing research & approvals, competitive analysis, project tracking & documentation, documentation of processes, etc. As you do so, you will contribute to shaping operations for the team and help us gain momentum.
Our Perfect Match
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing. German is a plus
- You define yourself as hands-on and proactive: you are keen to roll up your sleeves in order to solve, improve, investigate
- You have great communication & presentation skills
- You have known for your attention to detail. You balance quality and speed of execution
- You are hungry to learn in a fast-paced environment
- You are autonomous when organizing your time and able to handle multiple deadlines
- You are interested in working in a multicultural work environment with an international team and a growing international client base
- You are a self-starter interested in building processes and systems and improving existing systems.
- Previous experience in a professional environment and demonstrated enthusiasm for Fintech is a plus.
- You are available for a minimum 6 months
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth