solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
The Processes & Quality (P&Q) department cooperates with all Business Units and functional departments in order to increase the straight-through-processing-rates (STP-rates) from an end-2-end perspective. P&Q’s mission is to support and enable every solarisBank employee to drive process automation initiatives in their field of responsibility by providing them with knowledge, tools and methods. P&Q facilitates process improvement and automation projects across the company as well as deals with the implementation of new technologies such as robot process automation (RPA) or data capturing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible in documenting and analyzing our business processes across all products and functions from and end-2-end perspective
- You will support process owners across all departments to increase transparency and further process standardization
- You will help to establish standard notations for process documentation (e.g. BPMN) across solarisBank
- You will identify dependencies and critical paths and you will help to improve our process monitoring
- You will support the P&Q department in finding appropriate measures for process optimization
- You will support the P&Q department with ad-hoc requests as well as ongoing (operational) tasks
- You are currently enrolled at a university for a Bachelor or Master study in industrial engineering, economics or equivalent
- First working experience (+6 months) in tech, banking or consultancy is a plus
- You are a self-starter and like to work autonomously
- You have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with both technical and business staff
- You have excellent attention to details with the ability to see the full picture
- You display strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment
- You have good communication skills in German and English
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.