solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Who are we?
- The P&O team currently consists of 5 members. Everyone has her/his own area of responsibility.
- Our focus for this year is to build a trustful foundation with all internal and external stakeholders. This includes the implementation of new tools and processes, hiring the right people, but also thinking about people & leadership development.
- Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”.
- We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of solarisBank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups we strive to offer a great customer experience.
We are fun, curious, committed and fast. Sounds like you?
Who are you
- You are tech-savvy with an edge for recruiting technologists with modern stack technologies like Elixir, Erlang, Ruby, MicroSrvies, Data Science.
- You champion change and comfortable navigating and leading through unconventional environments.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates,hiring managers as well as third party vendors.
- You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- You like to manage end-to-end recruitment processes and always look for creative ways to streamline the processes.
- You're charged with finding top talent who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and a diversity of thought to all they do.
- You support all hiring managers at solarisBank with recruiting processes.
- You ensure delivery of an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations.
- You negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- You understand the relevance of feedback and provide feedback to all people involved in the hiring process. You act as a trusted advisor and train your stakeholders on the significance of feedback.
- In collaboration with your internal colleagues, you work on employer branding initiatives
- You continuously strive to improve processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of interviewer loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience.
- You act as a relationship manager to our third party vendors.
- Experience in managing recruiting or other talent acquisition related areas, ideally within a start-up
- Experience working with engineering teams and hiring technical roles, including but not limited to, Full Stack, Front End, Security, DevOps, and QA
- Good understanding of Europe’s tech hiring market and challenges
- You're passionate about technology and prior experience sourcing for technologies such as Ruby, Golang, Elixir, AWS Cloud, Docker, Grape, Phoenix to name a few.
- Customer-centric mindset and your excellent communication skills make you shine
- Strong writing skills: able to craft clear and non-formulaic emails and messages to candidates
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, HRIS, and other tools to track hiring activities, and scheduling candidates
Join our People & Organization team and from early on, you will have the opportunity to develop a breadth of skills and experiences that will enable you to reach your full potential.