solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
As a Partner Success Operations Manager - Audit, you will be part of solarisBank’s Partner Success team, which oversees client retention and growth. In this key role for the organization, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the regular auditing of our clients in order to ensure their compliance with the various requirements of our cooperation. This is an operational role with partial client exposure.
- You will work closely with various teams (Product, Compliance, Legal, Onboarding, Risk, IT Security) in order to constantly inventory the areas of our business relationships which need to be monitored, in which ways and how often.
- You will conduct planned and ad-hoc assessments of our business partners, leveraging digital means whenever possible.
- You will review the outcomes, present your findings and recommendations, and coordinate follow-up actions with our teams at solarisBank and with our clients. As you do so, you will draft processes in order to structure your monitoring activities, rank your findings and document them.
- Relevant professional experience gained in one or several analyst or external/internal auditing roles. Experience gained in a tech company is a plus.
- Experience setting up and documenting processes desirable.
- You are able to establish working relationships internally and externally in order to get things done. You ideally have experience dealing with clients internationally. You are used to working with multiple stakeholders and are able to build consensus to drive your initiatives forward.
- You are tech-savvy: though you don’t have to possess a thorough understanding of API-based products, you are willing to understand & work on technical subjects when needed.
- You have excellent communications skills (written & spoken English & German are both mandatory).
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.