solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
In Data team, experts from Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics are working closely together. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to deliver information to support decision-making of key stakeholders, as well as to process and provide data for essential processes.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our growing team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- Your main responsibility is to ensure that key stakeholder receive information that enables them to take great data-informed business decisions.This involves you being responsible for:
- Gather and understand requirements of business owners
- Create dashboards and reports that support business decision-making
- Gather and migrate data to feed the dashboards and reports
- Analyse information and give recommendations
- You will provide accurate and reliable insights for various stakeholders within our company
Our Perfect Match
- You are thinking analytical - but act hands-on.
- You are a problem-solver and are able to find solutions in any situation.
- You have sufficient soft skills to setup and manage a good working relationship with your team members and key stakeholders internally
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science/BI
- Confident in Python or SQL (both is a plus)
- Experience in Data Modeling
- Excellent communication skills in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.