solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
- You work in one of our small, autonomous, selforganized scrum product development teams in order to create, develop, maintain frontend products and services
- You take responsibility for and shape the overall product architecture of the team
- You take ownership of specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You create, develop and maintain backend/frontend services, infrastructure and tooling that help the team and organization to accelerate and automate infrastructure and processes along the way
- You optimize systems for maximum performance and proactively pay attention to scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- As a Senior Developer, you are part of a team of ambitious engineers and as a peer you coach them to learn from you
You will work in one of the following team:
- The Backoffice team delivers an intuitive and easy to use web interface to all data and processes of our API products per partner. It is used internally by our banking operations team to fix occasional glitches in the matrix, as well as externally by our partners to operate and monitor customer usage and enable efficient customer service.The main tech stack of the team is react, redux and webpack build ontop of a ruby API. The web application is end-2-end tested, dockerized and continuously deployed.
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You gathered relevant work experience as frontend developer in a dynamic company environment
- You have experiences in the areas of Frontend / JS development with react/redux/webpack as well as a Microservices, Docker, System Design or DevOps
- Nice to have: You are familiar within any of our backend stack: Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix
- You have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.