SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As a Sales Director at SimilarWeb you will be responsible for building out and managing a large, world-class sales team. The team works with prospective and existing clients to understand their business objectives and are able to effectively communicate the value proposition of SimilarWeb’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
In the Sales Director role, you will be responsible for hiring, training and managing a team of sales executives in order to achieve their targets. As the Sales Director you will ensure the Sales team has all the ongoing sales, product and operational training and resources needed to do their jobs well.
- Build and manage a predictable and scalable enterprise sales team
- Achieve growth sales targets, expand clientbase and optimize operational KPIs
- Recruit and onboard sales team in collaboration with other departments in the company
- Provide sales team with ongoing sales enrichment, product and industry training
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews to provide forecasting visibility and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure all work processes and flows are followed as established by the Executive Team
- Participate in strategic planning
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Work closely with customer success and support teams to ensure collaboration and efficient work processes
What will I bring to the team?
- 4+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- Strong sales background with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets
- Very strong managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building value based sales strategy and processes
- Track record building, training and reporting for sales teams
- Metrics driven sales management experience
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team