Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, Strategic (China) to increase Similarweb’s market share by creating and cultivating new accounts.
This role will report to our Director of Sales Greater China Region in Singapore.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the barrel of our total addressable market.
As a Sales Manager (China) for Strategic Sales, you will control the entire sales cycle, and develop critical relationships with our largest and most strategic global accounts.
With customers who love the product, strong brand recognition, and a supportive team behind you, you’ll be set up for success to meet your sales quotas.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Account Division means your daily responsibilities may include:
- As a Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts (China) you will be responsible for generating revenue for SimilarWeb from the largest companies in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
- Working closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Developing the entire account strategy for our most strategic accounts, many of whom are global Fortune 500 companies
- Meeting quarterly sales quotas by generating revenue from both inbound leads and outbound prospects
- Managing the entire sales cycle,, from prospecting, discovery, and presenting to negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining accurate forecasts and managing sales activities in Salesforce
- Driving a sale forward by engaging the prospect at the director/ C-level executive level
- Working with our advisory services consultants to create data-driven business strategies for prospects
- Providing value-based solutions to prospects, by clearly understanding their pain points and our unique value proposition
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales in software, selling to clients in China
- Native Chinese fluency is required as this position will be working on selling our products to the clients in China
- Business proficiency in English
- Proven track record of exceeding million dollar+ annual sales targets.
- An established network of contacts within Chinese large-cap businesses
- Proven track record of selling to large CPG, technology, and Retail companies. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Negotiation skills - complex deal management with global companies and leading negotiation with Legal & Procurement
- Can confidently present in front of important clients and stakeholders
- Is highly collaborative, and uses a direct and honest approach to deliver customer success
- Is proficient in Salesforce
It’s a plus if you have:
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, and Content marketing
- Experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up business
- Experience in taking a new, disruptive technology to market
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the Strategic Sales team
The talented sales people in our Strategic Sales Division get to have a direct impact on the business strategy of some of the biggest brands in the world.
This division is part of our rapidly growing GTM organization at Similarweb, where there are an unlimited number of growth opportunities as we continue to expand into new markets, verticals and territories.
But don’t take our word for it. Watch this short video to hear from our sales managers themselves! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HZrLanowA
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity, and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.