Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
An exciting opportunity for a talented Solution Engineer to be part of an experienced team that helps Sales Managers to close deals by providing an additional layer of value to our prospects.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, NA (based in NYC), the Solution Engineer owns the value-focused (pre-sales) phase of the sales cycle, improving the win rate of the sales cycle to increase ARR of the business. You will have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods, travel, retail, finance and telecommunication companies, among others, in the North American region on their digital strategy. SE’s collaborate with multiple departments at Similarweb to help turn Similarweb’s data into insights.
As a Solution Engineer at Similarweb you will:
- Meet with prospects to understand pain points to provide scalable insights on behalf of the Sales organization
- Ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails) in order to demonstrate the value of Similarweb to meet the prospect’s business needs
- Present insights in client meetings
- Contribute to global strategy
- Run pre-sales initiatives (such as trials, outreach programs etc) in the NA market
- Contribute to Similarweb’s Business Strategy:
- Feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flagging if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing skills: excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills (Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials)
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Must: Digital Marketing experience: Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and various online marketing channels
- Important: Have experience in a specific industry (eg: travel, retail, consumer finance, consumer electronics)- we will ask you about that.
- Important: Sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging and presenting to our prospects.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Comfortable working in a fast paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience using Similarweb
- Presales/ Solution Engineer experience
- Highly skilled in Excel
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home and the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.