As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
This brand new role offers an exciting opportunity to directly impact the future of our rapidly expanding partner organization. You will be part of an experienced Enablement team that ensures that our commercial partners globally possess value based selling skills, adopt and utilize world-class sales tools, and equipped with the right processes, collateral, and messaging in an efficient GTM organization.
This role will own the end to end development of our partner teams, this will include onboarding new hires, skills trainings, product enablement, Manager Enablement and global communications. You will work extensively with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to execute curriculum design, facilitation, delivery and measurement and ensure that we train our teams to provide the best sales funnel and customer journey. This will ultimately directly contribute to the revenue achievements and career growth of our commercial organization.
This is a rare opportunity that grants the freedom to try new educational practices, anticipate the needs of the organization and implement programs at your own discretion.
- Drive improvements in the knowledge, skills and process expertise of our partner audience reps
- Design, develop and deliver trainings for our Partner organizations globally. These trainings will be delivered via web conference, eLearning video, coaching, newsletters, and more.
- Improve Partner reps efficiency through use and utilization of tools content & materials
- Work with Business Operations analysts on Funnel optimization processes, certification programs and rep measurement.
- Optimize ramp time by building end to end rep onboarding programs, content and measurement
- Design, manage and coordinate training and education programs to ensure maximum rep knowledge and efficiency on Sales skills, SimilarWeb education and sales processes.
- Manage & update the content repository to ensure that all information is easily and rapidly accessible when needed
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Solutions organizations on internal processes and events, including our Annual Sales Summit
- Share and align sales best practices between all global teams
Core Skills Requirements:
- A deep understanding of the market intelligence tools, their buyers and the value that they deliver
- Strong program management skills and ability to run a training program end to end - from design, to execution, measurement and iteration
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to seek outside advice from external blogs, groups, networks on how to best and most effectively train sales organizations
- Self-starter - anticipate a knowledge or tools gap and close it without having to be asked or monitored
- Familiarity with best in class sales tools - implementation, use cases and usability
- Ability to execute and follow through on projects with a drive towards excellence
- Data driven and ability to attribute training programs with commercial metrics and sales performance
- Experience of working across multiple global territories
- Clear and accurate communicator (both verbal and written), as well as engaging presenter exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years in technical training and course development
- Experience in delivering a sales quota or working in sales operations
- At least one year of previous sales experience, particularly in outbounding, discovery, prospecting, forecast management and negotiation a must
- Knowledge of Learning Management System
- Familiar with learning theories, sales methodologies and instructional
- Possess excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.