As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $240M and has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
As a Content Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
Join our Solutions team to provide quality, insightful and data driven content to enhance our customer experiences, share our unique value proposition with our target market and support our sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation experience, agility with numbers, passion for insights, and product marketing skills with a deep understanding of user acquisition strategies and marketing techniques. If you are passionate about insights, marketing and market intelligence, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Lead all content creation activities; write, review and optimize our content efforts and ensure clarity and consistency of messaging
- Repurpose insights into many different output formats - from blog posts to white papers, webinars to outbound emails
- Become the expert in SimilarWeb’s use case and value proposition for marketing and research professionals to own the solution content messaging and positioning throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the product team, solutions and marketing team to plan and execute a full and ongoing content plan to support our commercial goals
- Perform qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content, providing value to SimilarWeb’s current and potential clients
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen our product marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry and country-specific requirements
- Optimize materials for search and for all content channels including online, social media, email, video and print
- Work closely with our marketing team to optimize our marketing effectiveness, across the funnel
- 3+ years experience as content writer (Preferred: PMM in marketing technology / SaaS companies)
- Passion for content creation and data
- Native English speaker
- Analytical skills
- SEO experience
- Keyword research- a big advantage
- Confident self-starter, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams
- Ability to interpret graphs, tables and quantitative insights
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team