SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
As a Business Manager, Investor Solution at SimilarWeb you will:
- Positioning, Messaging & Education: Own the PLP process (product launch process); partner with the product team to perfect positioning, messaging and communications to the market, our investors clients and prospects; lead all product launches and product education activities
- Enablement & Product Marketing: Enable client facing teams (Chat, sales development, sales, success etc.) to build domain expertise using use case specific collateral; train & ensure adoption of best practices and sales processes
- VOC & Market Analysis: Build competitive and market landscape expertise to enable client facing teams and to inform offering and overall strategy; become an expert in the alternative data space and identify market trends
- Project Management: Initiative and project manage commercial campaigns for geo expansion, account growth and new sales initiatives; identify business opportunities and lead execution of campaigns to capture commercial potential
- Analysis & Operations: Analyze and optimize our funnel; build dashboards, track KPIs and come up with insights and exec summaries on how to improve our overall performance
- GTM Planning & Alignment: Partner with commercial teams to plan, analyze and monitor execution; ensure all value driven activities (product & solutions) are deployed within the GTM team (sales & success)
What will I bring to the team?
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following: management consulting, corporate strategy/dev, investment banking, product management, product marketing
- Experience working in an internet company, hands on experience in digital marketing - required
- B2B SAAS experience - advantage
- A strategic operator, with proven ability to see the full picture and STRONG execution mindset and drive
- A self starter, with a hands on approach and highly resourceful individual that can work alone and excel in a team environment
- Must be VERY comfortable with data; analytical or analyst background an advantage
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large and immediate impact
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team