At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Toronto is on the lookout for talented and passionate Workplace Manager. The ideal candidate will help to provide key management of the studios day-to-day operation and facilities services. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s state of the art game development studio in Oakville, Ontario.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Workplace Services Team is responsible for ensuring the workplace, building, facilities, and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive, and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services, including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering, and space utilization and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies with all relevant compliance and legislation.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive real estate growth strategies, leasehold improvement, and capital expenditure projects.
- Perform duties as the Health & Safety Lead.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day Workplace Service operations of the office, including janitorial services and maintaining FF&E.
- Coordinating services and trades such as repairs and maintenance, plant vendor, furniture delivery, etc.
- Source equipment, furniture, and supplies.
- Supplier management – quality of services, contract management, POs and payments.
- Maintain relationship with Landlord/Property Management teams.
- Maintain internal ticketing system and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Space management – keeping floorplans up to date.
- Oversee the office snack and beverage program (currently managed by another team but could come under WPS in the future).
- Support Workplace Services Project Management team on all design/build projects for the office.
- Special event coordination.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with work order ticketing, project management and space management software tools. (ServiceNow, Monday.com, iOffice ideal).
- Corporate office construction project experience a bonus. Basic knowledge of reading drawings and trade coordination.
- Experience with budgeting and financial acumen for operational/capital expenses.
- In possession of a car and valid Driver’s License (suggested, not required).
- Ability to lift 40 pounds if needed.
- Light skills around maintenance: ability to patch a hole, spot paint, assemble a shelf, glue a carpet tile.
- Professional experience in real estate/workplace services/facilities/property management.
- Familiarity with KPIs, OKRs, SLAs and measuring metrics helpful.
- Possess a basic understanding of office systems (HVAC, Lighting, Electrical, plumbing) and ability to talk to trades about needs and problem solving.
- Passion for Rockstar Games a plus.
- Ability to prioritize requests and be flexible.
- Be solutions oriented.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Strong communicator.
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- IFMA qualification.
- OSHA Safety training or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Experience with work order ticketing systems, space management tools and construction project management platforms.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.