At Rockstar Games, we create world class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our growing Insights department. This is an amazing opportunity to manage high impact projects with both qualitative and quantitative teams to deliver actionable research that will be used to better understand our players and enhance their experience with our games. This is a full-time, in-person position to be based in Rockstar’s NYC headquarters in downtown Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Insights team provides analyses, research, and actionable results to a wide variety of stakeholders across the organization in support of their decision making.
- We work together with several departments to design & implement integrated research projects and manage the distribution of shared knowledge within our organization
- Oversee and coordinate complex roadmap projects from concept to completion.
- Roadmap project goals and timelines to effectively cascade project statuses to leadership and stakeholders.
- Work with other project managers to assess bandwidth and manage priorities between teams.
- Work closely within a team of data scientists, researchers, production, and game developers across multiple studios to package and ship off targeted project deliverables.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions for project teams using Zoom and Microsoft Office.
- Keep stakeholder communication strong with project updates and task prioritization.
- Organize team tasks across various project tools and development resources, including briefs, files, and documentation to increase project efficiency.
- Help navigate adjustments to existing schedules and commitments due to quick responses requests that need immediate attention.
- Assist in chasing down and defining requirements for complex team requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical or project management related major.
- 5+ years working as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master defining and managing multi-team, multi-location projects related to analytics, software development or technical development.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including but not limited to Excel, Task Tracking Programs (i.e., Monday, JIRA, Asana), Word, MS Project, PPM system, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban methodologies and their best practices.
- Various negotiation and conflict resolution tools under your belt.
- Comfortable talking across and presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Embraces change and adjusts quickly to altering work demands.
- Strong team player, who’s comfortable with collaboration and highly organized.
- Passionate about managing analytics/data teams.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York State (inclusive of New York City) at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.