At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is on the lookout for a talented and passionate Regional Workplace Services Manager. The ideal candidate will help to provide key management of the studios day-to-day operation and facilities services throughout our studios in NYC, New England, Toronto, and San Diego.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Workplace Services Team is responsible for ensuring the workplace, building, facilities, and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive, and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services, including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering, and space utilization and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies with all relevant guidance and legislation.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive real estate growth strategies, leasehold improvement, and capital expenditure projects.
- Develop Regional Facilities Management strategy, setting standards for quality and efficiency of services in operational plans and sustainability.
- Develop annual operating budgeting with monthly reporting for variances. Reforecasting as needed. Write or evaluate RFP's, MSA's and SOW's for vendor contracts as needed.
- WPS team coaching/development.
- Reporting and analysis of space and occupancy planning. Coordinate with HR, Real Estate and leadership to understand long-term staffing plan for space utilization for forecasted needs. Establish benchmarking metrics and reporting cadence.
- Partner with Global WPS, HR, Legal, IT, and other key teams to ensure all studios are meeting the needs of the business.
- Oversee contract management for workplace services, and enterprise vendor accounts, and performance management.
- Provide oversight for building and Workplace Services projects ensuring completion, deadlines are met, and communications to key stakeholders upheld.
- Project management – support design/build projects within the region.
- Contribute to global Workplace projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent vocational education and experience.
- 10+ years’ experience working within a Facilities or Workplace Operations role, ideally supporting multi-site, high growth facilities with high population of technical / engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years' experience successfully managing a remote team displaying effective communication, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Hands-on leadership and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in overseeing service contracts and operational budgets.
- Experience partnering with IT and other support functions
- Strategic planning in developing Workplace infrastructure.
- Process-driven and outcome-focused. Always looking for quality improvement.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coach and develop direct reports to work as a team and provide a career path to ensure service meets appropriate goals.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to create a sense of fun and motivate a team whilst upholding standards and maintaining discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Sound financial skills and IT skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent planning and project management skills with the ability to consider things from multiple angles.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- IFMA qualification.
- OSHA Safety training or equivalent.
- Previous experience within similarly creative industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Experience with work order ticketing systems, space management tools and construction project management platforms.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in San Diego at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.