At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our growing Insights department. This is an amazing opportunity to manage high impact projects on a multi-discipline team that uses bleeding edge technology and complex big data analytics to deliver actionable metrics used to better understand our players and enhance their experience with our games.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Insights team provides analyses, research, and actionable results to a wide variety of stakeholders across the organization in support of their decision making.
- We work together with several departments to design and implement data and pipelines.
- We collaborate as a global team to develop cutting-edge data insights, analyses, reports, and machine learning applications.
- Oversee and coordinate complex roadmap projects from concept to completion with data scientists and coordinators; collecting business requirements, roadmap objectives, tracking of roadmap and milestone, and reporting results.
- Create project goals and timelines to effectively cascade project statuses to leadership and stakeholders.
- Work with other project managers to assess bandwidth and manage priorities between teams.
- Work closely within a team of data scientists, researchers, production, and game developers across multiple studios to package and ship off targeted project deliverables.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions for project teams using Zoom and Microsoft Office.
- Keep stakeholder communication strong with project updates and task prioritization.
- Organize team tasks across various project tools and development resources, including briefs, files, and documentation to increase project efficiency.
- Help navigate adjustments to existing schedules and commitments due to quick responses requests that need immediate attention.
- Assist in chasing down and defining requirements for complex team requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical or project management related major.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master defining and managing multi-team, multi-location projects related to analytics, software development or technical development.
- Knowledge of agile sprint and kanban methodologies and their best practices.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to Excel, Bug Tracking Programs (i.e., Monday, JIRA, Asana), Word, MS Project, PPM system, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Various negotiation and conflict resolution tools under your belt.
- Comfortable talking across and presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Embraces change and adjusts quickly to altering work demands.
- Strong team player, who’s comfortable with collaboration and highly organized.
- Passionate about managing analytics / data teams.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.