At Rockstar Games, we create games we want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New England is seeking a Workplace Services Coordinator to be the first line of communication for office visitors, as well as a resource for internal staff. You’ll thrive in our fast-paced environment and will have the flexibility to handle rapidly evolving tasks and priorities.
As a key member to the Workplace Services team and the studio, you will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the office. This full-time position is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
WHAT WE DO
- The Workplace Services team is committed to providing an inclusive and safe environment for everyone.
- We support our employees by serving as a bridge between the workplace and the employees working within. Whenever issues of accommodation, safety, or comfort arise, it’s up to us to solve them.
- We work as cross-departmentally to ensure the needs of the studios are met.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Coordinate office vendor work such as; plumbing, electrician, HVAC companies when repairs/updates are needed.
- Work closely with and support studio management and HR.
- Perform administrative office tasks, such as sorting/sending mail, copying/printing, filing as needed.
- Manage an inventory of office supplies/food & beverage and ordering and restocking new materials as needed.
- Welcome visitors to the office and follow proper protocols.
- Coordinate meetings, phone calls, and mail.
- Assist with organizing office parties and events, including organization and set up catering needs.
- Assist with organizing employee gifts or other special projects
- Organize travel arrangements for employees and visitors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Car and valid Driver’s License suggested, not required.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds if needed.
- Prior administrative or WPS experience preferred.
- Prior experience in an entertainment company preferred.
- Passion for Rockstar Games is a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and solve problems.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- A strong desire to help others and be the face of the studio.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Talent Acquisition Specialist will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.