At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Toronto is on the lookout for talented UI Tools Programmers who possess a passion for developing slick user interfaces. This is a full time permanent position based out of Rockstar's unique game development studio in Oakville.
WHAT WE DO
- We create and maintain software tools that are used by all game development disciplines to support the creation of all Rockstar Games projects.
- These software tools range from digital content exporters, a data processing asset pipeline to game, CI/CD automation systems and UI editors.
- Our UI roles are focused on developing and maintaining a set of data visualisation and editing tools that our content creators and developers work with every day to build the game and its world.
- Work within the Tools team on creating new, as well as maintaining existing user interface applications within an established codebase.
- Implement tasks to specification defined by the Lead Tools programmers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong .NET/C# skills.
- Strong WPF (or another UI desktop framework) skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.
- Familiarity with at least one current or next-gen asset pipeline.
- Familiarity with at least one digital content creation package.
- Prior experience with Qt and/or WinForms.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.