At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for a talented JAVA/C# Programmer (Junior / Mid-Level) who possesses a passion for hands on development and excellent communication skills. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore, India..
WHAT WE DO
- We create and maintain bespoke applications that are used by all developers to aid the development for all our games.
- The applications we build are primarily task and defect management software including game console integration and distributed video recording systems.
- Develop a strong understanding of the systems we use and learn new technologies to help advance our applications.
- Design and implement solutions to help us meet the challenges of fast-moving game development.
- Contribute towards the team’s software design best practices.
- Collaborate with other Rockstar technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Fluent in either C# or Java.
- Experience with code and data optimization.
- Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
- A pragmatic approach to programming within a production environment.
- An excellent communicator.
- Organized about your work and capable of providing timely progress updates.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Passion for technology and games, in-depth familiarity of Rockstar products is a massive plus.
- User Experience design (UXD).
- Full stack development.
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with REST / Web Service APIs.
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, WPF and XAML.
- Experience with JUnit / TestNG / Unit testing.
- Experience with JPA / Hibernate & Hibernate Search.
- Experience with Microservices architecture and multi-tier server applications.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar India recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.