At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Lincoln is growing its HR team and is on the lookout for a passionate HR Assistant focused on bringing energy and a strong work ethic to compliment the rest of the team and support the studio. We are looking for someone who is keen to enhance their skills and experience within a diverse and varied HR role.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s Quality Assurance and Localisation studio in the city of Lincoln.
WHAT WE DO
- The HR Team is responsible for empowering our employees to reach their greatest potential and create the ground-breaking games we are known for.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive strategies of engagement, wellbeing, operations, and learning & development.
- We collaborate with our global HR Partners to develop new initiatives and programs to bring out the best in our teams.
- We ensure a safe, supportive, and inclusive working environment through guidance, compliance, and leading by example.
- Support the HR Team in ensuring all people related policies and best practices are communicated and adhered to.
- Manage competing priorities effectively.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Draft letters to employees on employment matters.
- Manage the HR inbox.
- Maintain and accurately process documentation and employee information on our HR Information System.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR and employee documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Apply knowledge and experience to help identify ways to improve HR processes and procedures.
- HND/HNC/Degree educated with an HR related discipline (or similar).
- At least one years of experience working within an HR Assistant role or similar.
- Good understanding of current employment legislation.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Effective time management with ability to shift priorities when needed.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Experience working with HR information systems.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Previous HR experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Working towards CIPD accreditation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.