At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Mixed Media Animator who possess a passion for varied styles Animation. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We create content for In-game media for our game world to make immersive experiences.
- We work as a global animation team to provide believable experience to players.
- We work on multiple platforms to create multiple style of content for In-game Media.
- We encourage ownership and creativity where everyone’s voice is heard.
- We review animations and implement feedback from lead reviews.
- Create stunning animations that meet our quality standards.
- Work closely with directions provided to create fluid and impressive animations.
- Constantly open to learn new techniques and technology.
- Help improve animation pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art/Animation or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding demo reel.
- 1+ years experience animating video games.
- Strong understanding of development issues in getting animations into a game.
- Exceptional skill in animating the human figure to create realistic character animations with motion capture.
- Positive, solution-orientated individual, with deep-rooted interest in films and video games.
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical problems and challenges throughout production.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work closely with Artists, Designers and Programmers.
- Deep rooted interest in video games.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Advanced knowledge of MotionBuilder and motion capture.
- Experience of film editing, lighting or VFX.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.